AKARA Clinic will only collect or monitor any personal information about an individual with the individual’s consent. We only collect or monitor personal information that is provided voluntarily by a client or prospective client. AKARA collects personal information primarily to enable us to provide our services to clients. AKARA may also use the information for marketing to you or for any other permitted purpose with the consent of the client.
A prospective client is under no obligation to provide personal information however failure to do so may result in the AKARA clinic being unable to provide services or products to you.
AKARA clinic uses tracking technologies such as web cookies to make use of the website and services as convenient as possible for the user. These technologies allow the AKARA clinic to monitor the akarabyaayna.com website and record how many people are using the different parts of the site. A user may set the browser to refuse web cookies, however, this may limit the services provided by AKARA’s website.
Personal Information given by the client will be used for the following purpose:
- To fulfill obligations pursuant to a client’s request for, and AKARA’s agreement to provide services or products and/ or any other agreement between the client and AKARA clinic.
- To render the services to the client.
- To provide information about products, services, and/ or special offers
- To obtain feedback on services from clients.
- To record statistical data for marketing analysis from clients.