Are you a bride-to-be on a quest to look your best on your big day? You may be considering getting a bridal package while also trying to fit in your wedding dress by using all kinds of fad diets or even considering a surgeon for a tummy tuck. However, it is not just about looking good for one day; you want to remain happy with your new self for a long period of time as you step into a new role in matrimony. Therefore, when it comes to making an informed decision, it is important to know all the pros and cons of each procedure so that you can make the right choices. This article will explore the details of a bridal tummy tuck procedure at AKARA that requires no surgery.
A bridal tummy tuck is a non-invasive procedure that can help you get rid of your bulging belly in time for the wedding. The procedure involves the use of ultrasound and radio frequency to tighten loose skin, remove excess fat, and reduce the appearance of stretch marks and scars. It also remodels collagen to improve skin texture and tone and helps in muscle toning and core strengthening. Read on to know more about this procedure, its outcomes, and what you need to be prepared for before going in for it.
What is a Tummy Tuck?
A tummy tuck is a non-surgical procedure that is used to smooth out the belly and get rid of excess fat in the abdominal area. The procedure uses a combination of non-invasive technologies like radiofrequency, ultrasound, and/ or simulated contractions. You may achieve a slimmer and smoother look on the abdomen, hips, and thighs. A tummy tuck can be performed by the non-invasive techniques advancing in the realm of aesthetic cosmetology which helps in removing excess fat without surgery. The line of treatment is decided by weight loss experts and AKARA doctors to suit the needs of the clients and the body type and BMI. It is often chosen by women who are thinking of getting married and want to look their best on their special day. The treatments also help in tightening the loose skin and reducing the fat that has built up over a period of time. It also helps in correcting any imperfections such as cellulite, stretch marks, and a weak core. Women who wish to get rid of their bulging tummies in time for the wedding can opt for a bridal tummy tuck at AKARA.
Benefits of a Bridal Tummy Tuck at AKARA
A bridal tummy tuck is a non-surgical procedure that is performed to get rid of excess fat and skin in the abdomen. The procedure helps in tightening the skin for a smoother and slimmer look. It also helps in removing stretch marks and scars. Here are a few benefits of this AKARA treatment:
- It is done with FDA-approved technology that is deemed safe for fat reduction and cellulite removal
- It is non-invasive which means it requires no surgery and therefore no downtime as well.
- There is no pain or discomfort associated with Tummy Tuck so the bride-to-be can easily opt for this alternative than a surgery that would require recovery time and would be painful too.
- All the treatments that are done at AKARA are performed after carefully examining the BMI and Body analysis and are performed under a doctor’s supervision.
Pre-Treatment Tips for a Bridal Tummy Tuck
The procedure is safe, non-invasive, and FDA-approved yet there are a few things to follow to get the best results from the treatment. Here are a few things you should keep in mind before opting for this procedure:
- Consult a dermatologist and health experts at AKARA about the treatment and ask all your queries about the procedure.
- Get your body composition analyzed by the weight loss experts and share your concerns and expectations from the tummy tuck procedure.
- Enquire about all the treatments that can be combined with the tummy tuck if your weight loss goals and concerns require it.
- Drink a lot of water to keep yourself well-hydrated before the treatment.
- Follow the instructions of the AKARA health expert post the sessions.
- Take a diet consultation with our nutritionist needed to be taken post the sessions
Post-Treatment Tips for a Bridal Tummy Tuck
Tummy Tuck treatment at AKARA requires no downtime which means there is no healing period for that. But it does not mean that you should not follow post-session care. Here are a few things you should keep in mind after the procedure:
- Apply sunscreen on your whole body, especially in the treatment area.
- Drink a lot of water to stay hydrated.
- Follow the diet plan suggested by the nutritionist to remain healthy and to maintain the treatment results for a long.
- Start doing exercise or yoga to enhance the results.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle to remain in the pink of health.
AKARA Tummy Tuck for Brides and Grooms
The bridal tummy tuck and the groom tummy tuck is a popular non-invasive treatment that helps in belly fat reduction, cellulite removal, toning, and tightening the skin for a smoother and slimmer look. In modern times, matrimonial events call for the bride and groom’s desire to look their best on their special day. Apart from workout and diet restrictions, they may look for options available to give them the desired results. However, the risk of having surgery before the wedding should not be taken as it may take longer for your body to heal and there may be side effects. Non-invasive treatments like Tummy Tuck, core strengthening, and more are recommended for those looking for such procedures. We at AKARA have been performing non-invasive, safe weight loss treatments for all age groups. AKARA is a pioneering weight loss clinic in Delhi (Mehrauli & Khan Market) and in Ludhiana. We have the best industry experts, experienced dermatologists, aestheticians and technicians, and nutritionists to consult and treat your various weight loss concerns. You can also have a look at our skin and hair vertical, AAYNA, to get the ultimate glam on your big day. You can find new facials, laser hair removal, chemical peels, and fillers too.
Mehrauli: +91 704 229 7304
Khan Market: +91 987 039 6667
Ludhiana: +91 857 500 6060Book Your Appointment