Who doesn’t like delicious freshly blended smoothies? Not only are they yummy drinks to have in scorching heat but also, they are used for detoxication and weight loss. Weight loss smoothies are an excellent way to cut belly fat, reduce weight, and be healthy overall.
Weight loss smoothies are easy to make and can be made with many seasonal fruits and smoothies, and therefore they can be consumed throughout the year for constant detox sessions. Weight loss smoothies don’t have any side effects unless you put an ingredient you are allergic to, and they don’t make you feel nauseous or sick. These palatable weight loss drinks make your stomach feel full and give you many essential vitamins and other valuable nutrients. If you are reading this article, we are assuming that you are already aware of the healthful benefits of detox and trying many healthy salads and other recipes. In case you are bored of diet foods and fat-reducing salads, then you must include these weight loss smoothies in your diet for a tempting twist.
Healthy smoothies are a delectable addition to your fat loss journey and come with many benefits. Scroll down to see some healthy smoothie recipes that are easy to make and yummy in taste. But first, Let’s have a look at the many benefits of adding weight loss smoothies to your dietary routines:
Benefits of Weight Loss Smoothies.
1. Full of nutrients – Weight loss smoothies are a way to get your body to get all the beneficial, restorative nutrients. It gives a great balance of vitamins, essential minerals, iron, protein, carbohydrates, and beneficial fats. The power-packed nutrients come from the fruits and veggies used in the recipes put together with high energy that comes from seeds and nuts. Even a single glass of weight loss smoothies is loaded with the balance of nutrients needed by the body.
2. More fruits and veggies in your diet – We all promise to ourselves to add more fruits and veggies to our daily diet. Although, it is not easy sometimes as it is not easy to kick the habit. Having smoothies every morning is a way to consume enough fruits and vegetables that is vital to your health. From pineapples to watermelon and spinach to bananas, different kinds of berries and other weight loss foods loved by your body – a smoothie a day would keep the doctor away.
3. Medical Benefits – Weight loss smoothies are associated with many medical benefits. Nutritionist experts at AKARA – a state-of-the-art weight loss clinic, advise having healthy fat-reducing smoothies to get health benefits fulfilled for those in need of it. Research suggests that a smoothie a day can improve your health overall, keep blood pressure in check, lower the risk of diabetes, lower stroke risk, and keep your heart healthy. Weight loss smoothies are also known to lower the risk of some life-threatening cancers.
4. Eliminates Unhealthy Cravings – A glass of smoothie is packed with a high amount of energy and protein. With a high intake of protein comes less amount of unhealthy food cravings. Protein provides long-lasting energy, and the complex molecules present in it take the body longer to break down. Having protein is excellent in your fat reduction journey as losing weight might lead to muscle loss – while protein will rebuild that muscle and lead you towards general well-being. Naturally occurring protein present in plants, milk, soy, almonds, flax seeds, nuts, peanut butter, tofu, etc help in weight loss.
5. High Fibre Weight Loss Smoothies – Weight loss smoothies are a rich source of fiber. An ample amount of good fiber means a happy gut, a healthy digestive system, and a reduced risk of diabetes and cardiovascular disease. Fruits like pears, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, apples, bananas, leafy vegetables, sunflower kernel, chia seeds, and ground flax seeds are some of the primary ingredients in weight loss smoothies that have enough fiber.
Benefits like these give us enough reasons to add these delightful weight loss smoothie drinks to your daily routine. You can easily lose belly fat and become a healthy version of yourself. Read on to know three amazing weight loss smoothie recipes to kickstart your detox body transformation.
Weight Loss Smoothies – Recipes
Weight Loss Smoothie Recipe 1:
1 Cup Spinach
½ Cup Pineapple Chunks
1 Green Apple
1 Handful Coriander
½ Squeezed Lemon
½ Glass of Water
Best during summers, this green weight loss smoothie is packed with protein, vitamins, iron, carbohydrates, and dietary fibres. This can easily replace a full meal during lunchtime and give you the required nutrients to keep you full of energy.
Weight Loss Smoothie Recipe 2:
4 Cups Seedless Watermelon
1 Cup Fat-Free Yogurt
2 Teaspoon Honey
4-5 Mint Leaves
1 tbs Chia Seeds
¼ Tablespoon Cinnamon Powder
Watermelon is a great source of vitamin A and C along with protein. It is one of the most delicious ways of detoxification and the important fats and carbs in yogurt are an excellent source of energy.
Weight Loss Smoothie Recipe 3:
½ Cup Pineapple Chunks
1 Medium-Sized Carrot
1 Handful of Coriander
1 tbs Flax Seeds
Loaded with Vitamins, iron, calcium, biotin, fiber, and protein, this green smoothie is loved throughout the year and is an excellent belly fat cutter.
Try Healthy Weight Loss Smoothies with AKARA
These and many more weight loss smoothies are excellent detox drinks and are a healthy path towards wellness and health. Not only are they great appetizers, but they also make for amazing breakfasts, or replace any meal. The best part is that they make you feel satisfied and full that you won’t crave fattening junk food. Even if you got indulged in an unhealthy food spree during festivals or wedding season, weight loss smoothies are bliss for a post-junk food detox session. These smoothies act stimulates your body transformation while getting a weight loss program.
At AKARA weight loss clinic, we have India’s best dietary solutions along with safe, non-invasive weight loss treatments. Our weight management experts and our country’s top nutritionists are helping their clients to get the best care and personalized weight loss programs.
So, whip up a smoothie customized specially for you by an AKARA expert, get your favourite ingredients, blend the goodness, and get back in shape.