The secret to weight loss is to make permanent lifestyle changes i.e. to eat healthy, exercise regularly and to be not just physically fit but mentally fit too. Many people try to lose weight fast on their own but often get confused leading to failure and frustration. They give up way too easily for they don’t have proper guidance. The available diets and exercise plans on the internet are pretty generic and not individual specific. Every individual is different and each body demands individual attention when it comes to weight loss. Some women struggle with health conditions like PCOD/PCOS that lead to weight gain. Men also suffer from other issues that can slow down their metabolic rate and lead to weight gain. Weight loss should be done under supervision of experts and one should enroll themselves in a weight loss program that provides complete support, information, customized diets and exercise routine and guidance.
AKARA clinic is one of the best weight loss clinics you can come across. With doctors of world class potential along with nutritional and weight management experts, the clinic is equipped with US-FDA approved technology and amazing treatments. The programmes at AKARA are result oriented and highly curated to cater to the specific needs of the individual. The doctors along with the nutrition specialists design the programme in such a way where the use of technologies is mixed well with exercise routines and diets that suit you best.
Now there are hundreds of weight loss clinics but only a few provide quality services and guide you through result oriented programmes. It is very important to opt for ideal weight loss clinic but before you make your final decision, do keep the following points in mind:
- Weight loss clinics should have qualified Doctors/Experts: Weight management programmes should be taken under supervision of experts. Nutritionists should take your detailed nutritional and medical profiling and based on that should give you a customized dietary program.
- Set realistic weight loss targets: Healthy and permanent weight loss involves losing 1 to 1.5kgs per week. Your nutritionist should calculate your BMI (Body Mass Index) first and based on it should set a weight loss target for you. Don’t fall for gimmicks of fast weight loss as it will impact your health and lead to various nutritional deficiencies.
- Weight loss clinics should offer Customized Diet Program: Your diets should be based on your medical history, your food preferences and allergies and in accordance with your lifestyle..
- There should be proper follow ups with and monitoring by your nutritionist and guidance expert.
Gather as much information as you can before deciding to join a weight loss clinic and ask the following questions:
- What does the entire weight loss programme include?
- Who will be planning your diets and will it lead me to starve?
- Who will set weight loss targets and are they reasonable & realistic?
- Does it offer regular counseling and monitoring?
- Do I have to eat any special foods or drugs for weight loss?
- Does the program encourage any physical activity and who will guide the exercise pattern?
Write down all of your concerns and address them all when you visit the clinics. Don’t hesitate and ask as many questions as you want to, you must feel confident that the clinic you chose will be able to help you to reach your goals. Weight loss program is a lifestyle change; hence if you choose a good clinic and weight management program then you will be able to sustain this weight loss for long term.